Name a place you had sex that is not the bedroom

Fonefun

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Had you' ur eye on each other for a while? Wat position??

E

Eljay71

Between the wheelie bins round the back of the local kebab house.

Longstone1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Back seat of the car. Car bonnet. In the sea. In the jacuzzi. In the hot tub. Grass verge in the middle of Parkfoot campsite on a very busy summers day. Sat on a small island in the middle of a local river. The green of a local golf course. A lay-by. Hotel swimming pool.

that’s all I can remember right now

B

Bexbunny

Hubby & I have lots of outdoor sex in the summer but last summer we went to our local nudist beach at Fairlight and had full sex there which was amazing. It’s really weird because it almost feels normal a little gathering of about 6 or 7 w were watching us but they were really courteous, no lewd comments or trying to touch just watching and most of them playing with themselves. It was amazing seeing guys playing with themselves and cumming while watching you have sex. Every time I saw one cum I thought ‘oops, that was because of me’ One of the best experiences that I’ve had and we are definitely going to do more of that this summer.
Strangest thing is when it’s all over the watchers say thank you and then every one gets on like nothing has happen lol (roll on the summer)

Luka

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
car, forest, balcony, beach, coach, train and few more places

Luka

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Bigjugs
you reminded me 2016 at AYRSHIRE Beach was wonderful and hot:rolleyes::cool::D

Back