Naked neighbour

A

AuntyJayne

Well have slept with one, ( see my tale, "Fiona" ), if I saw the other, namely a chunky 40 something black guy, it could get interesting!

Kaner

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Im hoping she does as jst moved in across road & we were fuck buddies yrs ago... luv'd how she squirted

EssexyBoy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
What would you do if you saw your neighbour naked?
I used to have a 28 yo girl live opposite me and she walked round naked or topless a lot. In the end I got to know when she’d be naked and I’d make sure my wife was washing up or doing something by the window so I could watch her as I fucked my wife.

Chappy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I used to have a 28 yo girl live opposite me and she walked round naked or topless a lot. In the end I got to know when she’d be naked and I’d make sure my wife was washing up or doing something by the window so I could watch her as I fucked my wife.

Nawty!

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What would you do if you saw your neighbour naked?
Well it would depend on which neighbour lol but if it was the hot blonde milf two doors down I'd probably ask if she needs some company and fuck her brains out

Blueballz

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I had one next door who would be topless in her garden in the summer, and one opposite who I could see getting dressed through her window, oh and one more I had to get the binoculars out to see lol

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I slept with my neighbour years ago but she has put on loads of weight since - but I wouldn't mind seeing her knew lady friend naked :)

Back