My wifes first complete shave. What do you think?

GaryS

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Was on about the guy she was just chatting to from here Hehe :p
Ha, although that guy, and we know who he is lol did a good job just now, her new lover on Wednesday could prove exciting.

GaryS

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Did she cum all over your hand after you slide your finger up there? She looks like a right handful! Lucky man
She is gorgeous. She came really hard, and just kept pushing back on my large finger. I t was amazing. We spent a night in the camper a few nights ago, where quite a few things got shared between us.

Portsman

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
She is gorgeous. She came really hard, and just kept pushing back on my large finger. I t was amazing. We spent a night in the camper a few nights ago, where quite a few things got shared between us.
Such as?

Portsman

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Thanks. It's pretty good, and now wet most of the time.

I might just do that, but a lot of typing, as lots happened. Later perhaps

Fair enough, feel free to send some pictures, can always swap if desired

GaryS

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Did she cum all over your hand after you slide your finger up there? She looks like a right handful! Lucky man
I did cum all over her hand though. She gets a little slutty, a licked it all off. Gotta love her.

RN6inc

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
She really was, although just working my middle finger in and out of her soapy bum brought her off. She's very sexual, and is now resting with a smile after a chat with someone on here.
So why dont u share her with me

GaryS

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
A VERY nicd cock, but me here, wifey, enjoying this site. Only share myself with hubs, and now lover from Wednesday x

STG

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
This is a great thread and exciting they you are so open with sex. Can’t wait to see when she is finished shaved

Back