My wife

D

DMack80

I have always been turned on by the thought of my wife riding a big cock, she would never do it but I got her to say someone who i know name while she rides me, i let her pick and she said my best friend and brother and she came hard,I would love to tell them about it should I

M

marriedsharon50

I have always been turned on by the thought of my wife riding a big cock, she would never do it but I got her to say someone who i know name while she rides me, i let her pick and she said my best friend and brother and she came hard,I would love to tell them about it should I
you could tell your best mate and encourage him to flirt with her but deffo not your brother, we've had some amazing times with my hubby's best mate

Last edited by a moderator:

jonnya

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
She looks cute, so look after her. If she isn't into this stuff then I would leave her out. Plenty to do in these rooms that don't include dragging an unknowing person into it.

riversider

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Keep plugging away, make some suggestions to the guys involved, get them to flirt with her, keep suggesting to your wife that they fancy her, lots of fantasies involving them, one evening, a few drinks, bring them together, steer the chat to sexual matters, she will succumb if she is at all that way inclined. This isnt "dragging and unknowing person into it" as has been suggested, thats rape! Anything goes between consenting adults behind closed doors.

Reactions: Naz
Back