My whore

UseMySlag

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
would like us to gangbang her how many can she take I sure we can get a good group from here all ages all her holes
Now you're talking. She will take as many as possible, I'd like to share her with you first though .

UseMySlag

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
She like u watching her get that fine ass fucked n slapped hard
She loves it she likes showing me how much of a dirty little slag she is & I love watching her getting used like a piece of dirty white meat by other men.

happydick1

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
love to see her getting gang banged love to donate my cum to the cause

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
She free today id luv to cum use the dirty fucking whore

Kie08

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
How about we come to you, I'll get a hotel room for the weekend & I'll watch you treat her like a piece of meat?
how long would it take to get to my neck of the woods and does she have kik or any other social media accounts

Last edited:

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Your hot ass lil whore free for a fucking this week

Jacko2323

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
All the men on here asking to meet and do your missus has anyone actually been lol think something smells fishy here haha

E

English_Biker

Damn she needs a serious fucking in every hole, especially that ass it's just perfect to get balls deep in. After filling her ass with cum she'd suck my cock clean so I'll do it again

munchies

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So how do we get to use your slag I’m sure we could arrange a gang bang

Seduction

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
She loves it in all holes and prefers anal to vaginal anyway so go straight for her arsehole if you want. Those holes belong to you. View attachment 765

Wow that is one fine ass and pussy, I would love to finger her pussy and ass while sucking her tits and then I would fuck her in her ass and pussy until I cum deep inside one of her holes and then I would let her suck my cock clean and cum in her mouth

Seduction

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
We are in seacroft, but moving soon to Harehills where she is from

I'm from Bradford I would happily come to Leeds and fuck your girl, I could even bring a few friends so we could gang bang her

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Gorgeous body, definitely fuckable

Back