My twin sister got new boobies.

Frekless

UKChat Expert
Joined
Aug 26, 2025
Messages
866
Reaction score
354
Should I get new boobies too, like my twin sister or do you like smaller boobies?
I so love smaller boobies, do not change!!!
 

TophatUK

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Jul 6, 2019
Messages
818
Reaction score
512
Yes, and her new boobies feel so great and soft and natural. Very heavy which is sexy! Men love heavy boobies. Should I get some?
Your body, your choice (and your money) - but if you choose to get them get, them for YOURSELF nobody else x
 

ch1ll3d

UKChat Expert
Joined
Jan 31, 2018
Messages
107
Reaction score
103
Should I get new boobies too, like my twin sister or do you like smaller boobies?
Oooo Very sexy hot...Defo get yourself a new pair of boobs . youll be looking even more sexy hot than you already do ;)
 
Back
Top