My sexy wife Linda

ukbicouple

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Dec 18, 2025
Messages
364
Reaction score
474
Would you be interested in me joining you for some nsa fun I’d love to lift that skirt and bend you over to fuck you from behind x
Thank you.
But it would only be what we want Frist not others...
Are you straight or bi.
 

charles1988

UKChat Celebrity
Joined
Apr 14, 2018
Messages
1,446
Reaction score
490
Always looking.
I would like to give it a go I’m not very experienced with threesomes if that’s ok but I know I can do the job when fucking I’m a 37 yr old guy from Glasgow x if you want my contact info feel free to reach out and we can have a chat x
 

ukbicouple

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Dec 18, 2025
Messages
364
Reaction score
474
I would like to give it a go I’m not very experienced with threesomes if that’s ok but I know I can do the job when fucking I’m a 37 yr old guy from Glasgow x if you want my contact info feel free to reach out and we can have a chat x
Thank you..
But we are down in South West...
 

janto

UKChat Expert
Joined
Sep 18, 2023
Messages
893
Reaction score
298
Very prity lady I must say, if your looking for someone to join I definitely wouldn't say no to you two
 
Back
Top