MY NAMES GEMMA AND I LOVE GETTING FUCKED LIKE A DIRTY LITTLE SLAG!!

T

Toffeelions

Hey there guys and girls

Im gemma from london looking for NSA meets mainly on weekends late at night. I live on my own in my flat so would rather you came to me guys and i promise to make it worth your while and great you at the door all dressed up in sexy little outfit ready to get straight down to business I love dirty rough hardcore sex, basically i just want to get fucked out all night long make my big tits bounce that much that they are smacking me in my face pmsl I love sucking cock and do it well !!! so guys if i sound like the kinda thing that you’re looking for and you do actually think you’re be up for the job please do drop me a message with a pic and i promise if you’re message catching my attention and i like what i see you’re hear from me babe.
Wow you sound like a dream.xx

Stu1973

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Lovely watermelon on what should be a very dead thread

Bananaman69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey there guys and girls

Im gemma from london looking for NSA meets mainly on weekends late at night. I live on my own in my flat so would rather you came to me guys and i promise to make it worth your while and great you at the door all dressed up in sexy little outfit ready to get straight down to business I love dirty rough hardcore sex, basically i just want to get fucked out all night long make my big tits bounce that much that they are smacking me in my face pmsl I love sucking cock and do it well !!! so guys if i sound like the kinda thing that you’re looking for and you do actually think you’re be up for the job please do drop me a message with a pic and i promise if you’re message catching my attention and i like what i see you’re hear from me babe.
Seems reasonable, when and where?

Lostcause

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey there guys and girls

You sound way too good to be true either your charging for services or your a bot . Your pics look suspect and like a lot of women ( supposedly) you tend to be fakes

Just-me

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You sound way too good to be true either your charging for services or your a bot . Your pics look suspect and like a lot of women ( supposedly) you tend to be fakes
It’s called AI, I’m sure you’ve heard of it!

S

SussexGuy47

User
Last
Seen
December 2023

Don't expect Anything.anytime soon

BigThickDickwithBigEnd

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey there guys and girls

I’d love to suck your juicy pussy lips as they engorge, before I tongue fuck your throbbing clit as you get wetter and wetter. Then I’d slide my fingers into your sticky wet hole and finger your g spot as I tongue your hard, erect clit. Then you’ll cum hard for me before I then slide my big, throbbing dick slowly in and out. Inch by inch as it spreads your pussy lips getting deeper and deeper as I fuck you faster and faster. You’ll rub your clit as I keep fucking you over and over as my dick glistens with your pussy juices until you shudder and shake as you clamp around my cock and moan out as your cum again all over my dick

edinburghguy85

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey there guys and girls

Come to Edinburgh I will spoil you

GeorgeLondon

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey there guys and girls

Hi Gemma I'm Kevin in Tooting, you're a dazzling beauty and I'd love to fill and bang your holes very hard.

Back