My girlfriend's (Heather) gothy style.

How would you want Heather to orally please you?

• Sucking the head of your dick

Votes: 22 28.2%
  • Sucking your ballsack, with eyes up

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Nose buried deep into your ballsack, with eyes up

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Deepthroating your shaft to the balls

Votes: 45 57.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bigandready

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yea luck for her I have a few kinks of my own I'm very dominant. Does she like being tied up

Bigandready

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
She is very cute I'd love to the her hands behind her back and have her on her knees sucking me as you watch hopefully touching yourself

MrD

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
She could please me however she likes ;)

Jus4fun

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
This is my girlfriend Heather (Heth). Please have a good look at her gothy style and makeup in the picture below and let me know in the poll how you'd want Heather to orally please you. She has incredibly hypnotic eyes and very big lush puffy lips.
Have to be both of u enjoying cock together till u end up covered in fresh cum stunning

Hobbity

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Both of you are stunning would be in heaven if either knelt down before me and took my cock in your mouth xx

Jamesbigone

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
This is my girlfriend Heather (Heth). Please have a good look at her gothy style and makeup in the picture below and let me know in the poll how you'd want Heather to orally please you. She has incredibly hypnotic eyes and very big lush puffy lips.
Wow pm me

Jimmy6788

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yet another one that’s gorgeous what are you doing down there x

Nagromnai

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
She does. She's very kinky. Likes cuffs and loves giving oral pleasure, especially with tons of gothy makeup on. I've attached another picture of her.
She's hot would luv to have her devour my cock

Mark170981

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not just her looking up, you aswell, would love to see more pics of both of you and I reckon I speak for the population on here :)

S

Secretliaisons1969

This is my girlfriend Heather (Heth). Please have a good look at her gothy style and makeup in the picture below and let me know in the poll how you'd want Heather to orally please you. She has incredibly hypnotic eyes and very big lush puffy lips. She is the Queen of oral.
Would love to play with both of you at the same time.
X

Easyboy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
This is my girlfriend Heather (Heth). Please have a good look at her gothy style and makeup in the picture below and let me know in the poll how you'd want Heather to orally please you. She has incredibly hypnotic eyes and very big lush puffy lips. She is the Queen of oral.
Beauty Personified xx

A

AlexB2401

She can suck my dick all day long and gaze into my eyes while she does it x

Back