My GF is your christmas present

Mygfisyours

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I will tell you the story how i fell love with exposing and sharering her..

Me and my GF were invited to my friend's crazy birthday party. We drank and stuff. Later my GF sent me a message that she didn't have panties under her dress. I was like a wow, you made me horny and crazy and I want to see it. So we walked away from the others and she pulled up her skirt and I saw her beautiful shaved pussy. There were no panties, as she promised. Only black stockings, a garter belt and her shaved pussy.

Later she was gone and I smoked outside. Through the window I saw her walking into main room with two drunken friends. And then it happened. These guys started pulling up my girlfriend's dress to see her ass. But as a reward, they saw her shaved pussy also when she was bent down over table. My GF did not stop these guys at all. Soon after both guys fingers was inside my gf holes. I was outside watching the show with hand in my pants around my hard cock. Suddenly another guy stepped into the room and ruined their and my fun at that moment.

I didn't tell my gf and friends what I had seen. But now I know why she didn't wear panties that night. Also now i know what cock slut my darling is...

LoveToMeet

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
How many guys do you think it would take to satisfy her when she's in a horny mood like that?

Mygfisyours

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Btw, i have found some white stains inside her panties after girls night out. We all now what is it right? ☺️

Back