My fantasy

S

Ste1972

I have a fantasy where I'm tied and helpless then blindfolded by my friends for them to have a party and invite anyone they want to use me as a sex toy.
Still waiting for the party invitation I have a whole list of things I'd love to do with you

KirkbyGuy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I have a fantasy where I'm tied and helpless then blindfolded by my friends for them to have a party and invite anyone they want to use me as a sex toy.
I can see this; after a night on the town with a few friends to return to your hotel room with a few you have picked up I would take you in to the bathroom, blindfold you and tie your hands behind your back before leading you back to the bed and let the boys and girls just do what they like. I can see a couple fucking you whilst your head is a girls pussy

Hornyasfuck88

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Sounds fun being able to use you your be dripping cum from all holes when we've finished with you

Back