My boobs

S

Safeguy

Hey everyone! Especially the girls lol . So this is me . I’d like to know what you would do to these . The best response gets to talk privately x
Lovely breasts xxx couldnt be offended by your nipples xx they are so kissable suckable and teaseable obviously with my tongue as my fingers tease your pussy and clit

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Especially the girls lol . So this is me . I’d like to know what you would do to these . The best response gets to talk privately x

I would suck, nibble and flick your nipples with my tongue as I massage your lovely tits with my hands. After I would slide my cock between them for a tit wank while you suck the end :)

LoveToMeet

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Those nipples...they need teasing...feathers, ice cubes, tongue...

Jamal89

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Want need to have those boobs

Xtina21

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
You have amazing tits

loveithard

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'd get the other nipple just as hard before rubbing them both with the tip of my stiffening cock..;)

Hardon

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I’d like to suck on those nipples then clamp them

Back