My biggest fantasy

EvilWolf

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have always wanted to be tied up and have 3 or more BBW women abuse my naked body how ever they see fit I once had a 3sum with 2 BBW women one a size 18 and one a size 28 we fucked all night it was great I had one riding my cock the other riding my face I also fingered both at the same time while they made out with eachother. I have always dreamed about doing it again or even with 3 or 4 women I have a big cock and the stamina to go all night long but finding one woman up for a 3sum is proving impossible never mind 2-4. last time it was easy because I was working at a night club as a bouncer and this girl said it was her 21st birthday and she had just split with her boyfriend and as it turns midnight she turns 21 she would like to kiss me. I agreed and she slipped me the tongue and she said the kiss was fucking amazing made her panties wet and she went and got her best friend and said kiss this guy hes a hell of a kisser hes made my pussy nice and wet and im horny. I kissed her friend and she offered me back to her place for a good fuck after work. the other girl said as its her birthday can she join in? I said yeah. it was a saturday night I didnt have work next day as clubs dont open Sundays so after a few hours sleep we also fucked all night sunday it was awesome. sadly the following week I was in a fight in the night club I was badly injured and let go and I never saw them again. but I will never forget it and have always wanted to do it again.

EvilWolf

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I would take you up on 3sum or more offer, I'd say you're in the right place
find me more and your on. my mother lives in Leeds I have just got home from spending 2 weeks up there.

EvilWolf

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I live alone in Birmingham and can accommodate.

Back