My ass is sore but I am loving it

CindyWindy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Got my ass slapped so hard by my boyfriend last night that I can't sit Guess I will just ride his dick or get fucked again from behind tonight and tomorrow.
We are lying on bed now and I am the little spoon. I bet he will want to fuck me from behind in less than half an hour because his hands are all over me. Hot

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Got my ass slapped so hard by my boyfriend last night that I can't sit Guess I will just ride his dick or get fucked again from behind tonight and tomorrow.
We are lying on bed now and I am the little spoon. I bet he will want to fuck me from behind in less than half an hour because his hands are all over me. Hot
Love to watch you both

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Attachments

• BF2F046.gif
    BF2F046.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 121

nobby700

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Looking at your ass in your profile pic no wonder your bf slapped it hard,hope he pulls them cheeks apart and fucked you good

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Oh yes of course… it’s just being on all fours getting fucked from behind makes me so wet thinking about him watching himself fucking me and seeing how much I grip also feeling like he’s fully in control of me mmmm x
Mmmm would love to be inside you right now making your body squirm and shudder as you feel my fat throbbing cock deep inside you

Back