Multiple members in a chat

Brandiee

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is there any way to have more than 2 members in a private chat on here? Either in the chat rooms or the message thing on the main site?
On the start new conversation bit there's a tick box to allow other members to be invited to the convo but doesn't seem to be a way to actually invite them?
Or am I just being a thicko lol

Scottishlass07

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is there any way to have more than 2 members in a private chat on here? Either in the chat rooms or the message thing on the main site?
On the start new conversation bit there's a tick box to allow other members to be invited to the convo but doesn't seem to be a way to actually invite them?

iv never done it on this side but in the chatrooms you can create a room to private chat with more than one x

MrPlugged

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Think you can create a chat and invite only who you want into it dont ask me though im new too

Scottishlass07

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I saw you could create your own rooms but it looks like anyone could come in to it. :(

I think there must be settings once youve created your room surely as in chatrooms you can block certain people, block pms etc , give it a wee try :)

N

Newburysub

You can just add the tick in the message box and then others can join, in the chat room, just create a chat room, but I think they close once no one is there, but might be wrong as I've not used them for ages.

Back