Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Wheres your bike?
Yes, you are right.
I ask myself the same question every morning. Well not every morning, three mornings a week.

My window for commuting got a little bit smaller and the distance a little bit longer and the weather isn't always cooperative this time of year and I don't get home till after dark and it's a bit dangerous to carry precious baggage on a bike in the dark in bad weather.

So until the day's got a little longer, other drivers should be warned I am operating a motor vehicle.

tristar

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Yes, you are right.
I ask myself the same question every morning. Well not every morning, three mornings a week.

My window for commuting got a little bit smaller and the distance a little bit longer and the weather isn't always cooperative this time of year and I don't get home till after dark and it's a bit dangerous to carry precious baggage on a bike in the dark in bad weather.

So until the day's got a little longer, other drivers should be warned I am operating a motor vehicle.
I am sure u are more than capable of operating a motor vehicle,, but will take note of when and wherr ur out an about.

Back