wow stunning pic,would love a little nibble xx

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Your pussy looks perfect for licking

VicBhouy

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
If I was sat on a busy bus and you got on it but could not find an empty seat, I would stand up so you could have mine.

Good manners cost nothing and I believe that attractive women should always be offered seats on buses... and trains.

Dig_Bick

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'd love to taste you, I bet you taste lovely. I'd eat your pussy used or not, preferably freshly used though xx

Bluebob

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Stunning picture, would love to fill that hole and any other one you want. So stiff it hurts.

Dig_Bick

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Stunning picture, would love to fill that hole and any other one you want. So stiff it hurts.

I'd love to watch you fill that hole with a huge fresh load of thick creamy spunk and the second you pull your cock out of her I slide my cock in her sloppy used cum filled pussy and have your sloppy seconds, making her pussy squelch with spunk with every thrust.

Bigjugs

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I'd love to watch you fill that hole with a huge fresh load of thick creamy spunk and the second you pull your cock out of her I slide my cock in her sloppy used cum filled pussy and have your sloppy seconds, making her pussy squelch with spunk with every thrust.
Oh yes that sounds like fun .... i will have 2 loads inside and over my body mmmmmm

Back