MMF

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Anyone on this thread actually got anywhere? Even a reply? Just out of interest…

XOLU

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Got a reply, exchanged a couple messages, asked to move to kik then nothing. Maybe busy lol
I'd recommend you check your kik then - my message has been sat on delivered since 8:39pm last night.

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'd recommend you check your kik then - my message has been sat on delivered since 8:39pm last night.
We got talking then when we arranged to sort a meet you went all quiet and ignored any further messages… I asked to call you and you didn’t want to exchange numbers…. Something just don’t add up…!

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Got a reply, exchanged a couple messages, asked to move to kik then nothing. Maybe busy lol
Hey Dan me and you are both from midlands and we’re mates right… fancy going round and giving xolu what she wants? Offer that can’t be refused surely!

Desperatedan

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi I'm from Lowestoft but can definitely make arrangements to travel or meet anywhere

XOLU

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Totally agree, arranged to meet but never turned up and completely blanks your messages since!
Oh look.. a meet arranged for tonight at 6.... Antony conveniently disappears! pot calling kettle.... BLOCKED

Cheekychef

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Why would you go, honestly its comical
What I cannot understand is why set up a meeting with person/persons youve already got bad blood with!! Unless its to get some form of payback?

K

Kritz

What I cannot understand is why set up a meeting with person/persons youve already got bad blood with!! Unless its to get some form of payback?
Exactly meeting a stranger you dont know and whos been saying she's lying, the reality is she could potentially get rapped. I dont think any one would be so irresponsible. its comical like i said any way im done with this thread full of shit.

Back