Midlife Crisis !

hip

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
There is not anything that can change your nature. A Doctor told me that once.

Attachments

• Ready3 jpeg.jpg
    Ready3 jpeg.jpg
    537.5 KB · Views: 8

PandS

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi all,
As of recent I’ve been wanting to play with and suck another persons hard cock. I’ve just passed 50 and married for 20 odd years. Is this a midlife crisis. What percent of men do you think this happens to and why. Could I put it down to a covid vaccination side effect. Why did it not happen earlier ? I’m sure there are plenty out there with there own views. P.s I also love wearing silk knickers !
I’m 56 and just started to think about cock

MancJackTheLad

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi all,
As of recent I’ve been wanting to play with and suck another persons hard cock. I’ve just passed 50 and married for 20 odd years. Is this a midlife crisis. What percent of men do you think this happens to and why. Could I put it down to a covid vaccination side effect. Why did it not happen earlier ? I’m sure there are plenty out there with there own views. P.s I also love wearing silk knickers !
Exactly the same here, 51 happily married, but love wanking for guys on cam and desperate for a mutual IRL wank bud. Covid is a great escape route for blame, so I'm putting it down to the second vaccination!

StanE

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If anyone lives fairly near M1Ju29 and can host a meet in the afternoons, I'd be delighted :)
a24.jpg
Cheers - Stan

Back