Meet today Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire

Klac69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My wife loves masturbating while being watched and would love a male to join us today. Meet in Derbyshire or Nottinghamshire outdoors in a nice secluded area. Give and receive oral, maybe sex too depending on the person. She's very highly attractive and puts on an amazing show! 100% genuine

C

Charlie2180

My wife loves masturbating while being watched and would love a male to join us today. Meet in Derbyshire or Nottinghamshire outdoors in a nice secluded area. Give and receive oral, maybe sex too depending on the person. She's very highly attractive and puts on an amazing show! 100% genuine
PM me

KirkbyGuy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Your wife sounds too good. I would Love to watch her

Klac69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
She's amazing! Lovely figure and pussy. She is a squirter and would like her pussy played with and

east-mids-male

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
OK i missed out on seeing this message yesterday .... but would you be up for meeting today?

andy36nottingham

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’d love to meet you both today and perhaps wank off into her panties will I play with her pussy

ukguy5771

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Nottingham here and interested

Back