Me

Dillanhan

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hey! I'm Jenny. I like Jon Bon Jovi and naturism at the weekends (weather permitting). I personally know the famous Von Feltz's who created the popular Two in One Sponge and I have a cat called Rick who's a bit of a cunt.
Hiya Jenny and welcome. I am also a fan of Bon Jovi and naturism all the time when im at home.

Scottish1313

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Jenny welcome to the mad house

Cocky1994

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hey! I'm Jenny. I like Jon Bon Jovi and naturism at the weekends (weather permitting). I personally know the famous Von Feltz's who created the popular Two in One Sponge and I have a cat called Rick who's a bit of a cunt.
Pleasure to meet you Jenny x

Bruble

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome Jenny, I too enjoy naturism and all music

Wolf_man

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi Jenny, I dont quite understand why it needs to be weather permitting to listen to Bon Jovi??
Anyway... I have a two-in-one sponge and I thought all cats were smug self-conceited evil little cunts!?

JennyFleck

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi Jenny, I dont quite understand why it needs to be weather permitting to listen to Bon Jovi??
Anyway... I have a two-in-one sponge and I thought all cats were smug self-conceited evil little cunts!?
I only listen to Jon Bon when it's raining so that no one can see my tears...

Wolf_man

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hahah, you can go out with a blaze of glory then!

Cocky1994

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Where are you being a naturist? I feel like doing a spot of bird watching ;)

Wolf_man

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Nothing sadder than a crazy cat lady with imaginary cats! Hahaha surely thats the definition of a complete life fail

JennyFleck

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Nothing sadder than a crazy cat lady with imaginary cats! Hahaha surely thats the definition of a complete life fail
You know all the Bon Jovi songs so I don't think you're in a position to judge. Lol

Matureblade

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I have a feeling someone is watching me! lovely eye by the way, I know I am living on a prayer if I could lick your pussy until you cum over my face, but if I keep the faith perhaps this will happen

Back