masturbation

Needahand

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Felt like having one at work today but decided against it. I've wanked and edged at home a few times but haven't made myself cum for three days. Gonna be messy when I blow! ;)

ukpeeper

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I sat at my desk, looking at my work colleague with my cock out, gently stroking it. She was oblivious to what i was doing lol

Caliban

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I think I have an entirely different concept in mind of what constitutes a wank!

ukpeeper

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That was a stroke, do not think I could have a proper wank with her sat there lol

Bi4couples

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
prob not lol
What a thrill tho! The risk of being caught often speeds up the release unless the boss is likely to catch you then I think it's like trying to get it on with the spouse when you're not sure if the kids are asleep and may burst into the room! Haha

Stacey21Dublin

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What a thrill tho! The risk of being caught often speeds up the release unless the boss is likely to catch you then I think it's like trying to get it on with the spouse when you're not sure if the kids are asleep and may burst into the room! Haha
bf is the boss but we have shagged a bit in his officce wen its quiet

Bi4couples

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You need to shag someone else in his office then! I bet he has! Haha just kidding x

Back