Masturbating in public

DayEd1201

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Its was for me too in the Cinema, had to bite my lip lol
Ah the cinema brings back memories! I’ve watched an ex masturbate in the pictures, which led to me having a go, which led to some unbelievable hot and sweaty sex in there! Thanks for the flashback!

keyito

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Anyone here get turned on by wanking in public places? I will often finger myself whilst in the ladies, with the secret hope that another girl will hear me and join in.
What A Great Way of Exposing Your Delicius Pussy
Anyone here get turned on by wanking in public places? I will often finger myself whilst in the ladies, with the secret hope that another girl will hear me and join in.
Mmhmm... What a Delicius Pussy!

keyito

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What A Beautiful Pussy You Have!

S

Sarah18_Panty_Pisser

Yes, I do that too. The more public the better...
I think we need to hear more about this Tina. What VERY public places have you masturbated. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know who saw, what did people do/say? I'm assuming you cummed in front of them? Sounds absolutely incredible. Absolute dream of mine!

TheOneEyedDodo

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’ve done it a few times. At work too. I just can’t help myself. Always ended alone though

Back