Married Women

MrNobody

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I really loved married women. The sexiest thing a woman can wear is a wedding ring.
In my youth I have fucked women just before there wedding, just after, on there honeymoon and women who have been faithful for years.
My first married woman was my (foster) uncles wife. I won't say how old I was but I seduced her.

S

Strangways

I love the idea of fucking another man’s wife. There’s something about forbidden fruit that really makes me hard.

I’d also be happy fucking her in front of him as well, mind….

Last edited by a moderator:

MrNobody

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I love the idea of ducking another man’s wife. There’s something about forbidden fruit that really makes me hard.

I’d also be happy fucking her in front of him as well, mind….
No fruit is as sweet as forbidden fruit. I spent most of my teens and 20s fucking married women.

Adulterer

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I love the dynamic of secretly having sex with a woman unknown to her husband and my score (if that is the right word) is at 27 in the last 20 years. I enjoy the cuckold dynamic too where a husband gets off knowing (or watching), but my preference is when it is behind his back. There is something so delicious when she goes home and I know she is leaking my cum when she is with her husband.

Back