Married couple new to the group

swingcoupleg132

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi,

we are a married couple both early 30s and looking to take our first step into sharing each other with other people.

We are looking for other like minded couples, single males or single females to join us in some online fun such as photo sharing, sex chat and hopefully leading on to meets ups with people.

We are VERY VERY open minded people.

Please get in touch with us for some no strings fun

Gazj

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi,

we are a married couple both early 30s and looking to take our first step into sharing each other with other people.

We are looking for other like minded couples, single males or single females to join us in some online fun such as photo sharing, sex chat and hopefully leading on to meets ups with people.

Hi and welcome. I'm single

Oneeyedstud86

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi,

Hi welcome to the site hope u find wat u want on here message anytime u want trade pics whatever

P

Paul56

Hi,

Mature guy would love to join in the fun!

paul50

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hi I’m single got videos and pictures and love that. Is that ok with you guys

S

SussexGuy47

Hi,

Hiya
Am a 48 y.o Guy here would love to share wifey...
You anywhere Near ish??

F

Funtimesgiven

Hi,

Hi you sound like my kind of people , I'm very open minded too , so is My Girlfriend, she knows one of My fantasies is sharing .

sussex_silver_fox

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi,

Welcome to the site! Have lots of fun!

Bluevein

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi,

Where are you from

B

BorednHorny

Hi,

Sounds interesting

Back