Married but wanting to suck cock

yellow86

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The best way of doing this, if you're juat looking for a one off meeting, is to find a likeminded guy. I've been on fabguys and there are loads of guys who are in a similar boat just looking to enjoy a little cock now and again. Most guys are much okder than me, but that's fine as they're less like to want a relationship. Just turn up...kiss a bit, strip naked and then suck each other until there's cum all over the sofa. Perfect.

plodder1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
married here but really need a cock
Foursomes and threesomes that's where I get to suck my mates cock. The wives just watch and play with each other. Love to lick and suck his cock, balls and recently started to rim him and his mrs. Really would like to do it more often. We meet up as often as we can.

Randy4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
The best way of doing this, if you're juat looking for a one off meeting, is to find a likeminded guy. I've been on fabguys and there are loads of guys who are in a similar boat just looking to enjoy a little cock now and again. Most guys are much okder than me, but that's fine as they're less like to want a relationship. Just turn up...kiss a bit, strip naked and then suck each other until there's cum all over the sofa. Perfect.
Sounds fantastic. I just have the urge to taste and feel that red tip on my tongue and then in my mouth

yellow86

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I would honestly say if the urge is that strong then look for a man in a similar position and go for it. I met a male nurse at his house a while ago after we'd spoken for a little while. He explained how safe oral sex is and next thing i knew we were stood naked in his bedroom wanking each other befire he pushed me onto jy knees and I began sucking and licking. Amazing

Randy4u

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would honestly say if the urge is that strong then look for a man in a similar position and go for it. I met a male nurse at his house a while ago after we'd spoken for a little while. He explained how safe oral sex is and next thing i knew we were stood naked in his bedroom wanking each other befire he pushed me onto jy knees and I began sucking and licking. Amazing
That sounds so fantastic. Did he cum in your .mouth.....was it good?

David777

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I too would love to suck a cock. I’ve been thinking about it so much recently, I’m settled with my girlfriend but have had these feelings for some time

yellow86

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That sounds so fantastic. Did he cum in your .mouth.....was it good?
It was incredible, genuinely. I cum over his face as he rimmed me then he sucked me clean. He cum over his own chest as he pushed me off him when he got close. He was a loud moaner as he cum so it was really hot

MaxNewbie

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Same here, interested in trying to suck and get sucked off by another guy.
Almost had a plan coming together, was going to meet up, but i chickened out.
wish there was a guaranteed discreet way of doing this
Think we are all in the same position

MaxNewbie

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Read somewhere that we go into bedroom, stripoff and sit on the bed. We just take each others cocks and it happens fron there. Love to lie on the bed stroking some guys
Where you based

Back