Manchester

Nuttynutster

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Is there many manchester folk on here?
Hi im in Hyde keep hoping my wife will hotwife or cuck me would love to see her chatted up and fucked infront of me just sex and left with a nice cream pie!

Nuttynutster

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Thats sometging we could arrange, id be up for that
Would be good to see her taking a creamy load, I have mentioned about other people in the past during sex but she hasnt said much, she is a nice big curvy lady!

Hydeguy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Generally id go up tp the clarkes, but any really wbu

Nuttynutster

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Getting horny thinking of her with you got to remember she has to atch up tonwhere my minds at.

Nuttynutster

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Not to sure how far behind she is, i'v said before she doesnt get disgusted when I mention having her fucked by others, she just looks me in the eye I reckon she is thinking about it or already has fucked someone but is building courage to say so.
She is really friendly with the lad who picks her up in taxi and she has said about them discussing how big her tits are?

Hydeguy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Not to sure how far behind she is, i'v said before she doesnt get disgusted when I mention having her fucked by others, she just looks me in the eye I reckon she is thinking about it or already has fucked someone but is building courage to say so.
She is really friendly with the lad who picks her up in taxi and she has said about them discussing how big her tits are?
Youd have to speak to her and see what she says

Back