Mad to hard fast!

lovedit

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
A true story.i was married to a ten.although I loved other men staring.it always made me jealous.one day,I was at work.she was supposed to go to the dentist about 45 minutes away.i called all day to no answer.i finally found her drunk at her ft house in another town.i knew shed been cheating.i was so fuckin mad on my way to get her.when I got her drunk ass in the car all I could smell was sex.it was so strong I could taste it.on the drive home I got harder than I'd ever been.as soon as we got in the door.she turned wanting to explain what happened.i couldn't care less at that time.i got her panties off as fast as possible.i was about to cum just imagining eating her used pussy.i sucked every drop of whoever cum was there.after that,we learned that we enjoyed things and had some hot experience.i want again!!

S

SussexGuy47

A true story.i was married to a ten.although I loved other men staring.it always made me jealous.one day,I was at work.she was supposed to go to the dentist about 45 minutes away.i called all day to no answer.i finally found her drunk at her ft house in another town.i knew shed been cheating.i was so fuckin mad on my way to get her.when I got her drunk ass in the car all I could smell was sex.it was so strong I could taste it.on the drive home I got harder than I'd ever been.as soon as we got in the door.she turned wanting to explain what happened.i couldn't care less at that time.i got her panties off as fast as possible.i was about to cum just imagining eating her used pussy.i sucked every drop of whoever cum was there.after that,we learned that we enjoyed things and had some hot experience.i want again!!
Want to share her???

Back