Lovely Canal Boat for the Night..

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hiya .

I'm looking for a genuine lady who is interested in a naughty night out on a canal barge in the countryside.. it's located in Warwickshire and has a log fire and all mod cons. . Get in touch with me and let's make a plan x I have the barge for 4 nights from Monday 29th April.. fully working kitchen and bathroom with shower I will provide the dining and drinks..

sarahcupcake

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hiya .

I'm looking for a genuine lady who is interested in a naughty night out on a canal barge in the countryside.. it's located in Warwickshire and has a log fire and all mod cons. . Get in touch with me and let's make a plan x I have the barge for 4 nights from Monday 29th April.. fully working kitchen and bathroom with shower I will provide the dining and drinks..
I do hope you're not going to barge her around.....

IncognitoSCN

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I do hope you're not going to barge her around.....
Hahaha I'm going to moor myself in her marina and dock in the mermaids purse and port.. any chance you are interested in some attention on the love boat x

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hiya .

Shout u get naked so he fuck me?

slutsub

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hiya .

Laid there all slutty while he watches . Can’t thing of a thing better

Back