Love Playing

ontheball

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
That's not fair you having all the fun let me cum and play too xx ;)

Alexniceguy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Anytime you need a hand let me know, I would happily lick and finger that pussy
Good love prolonged foreplay, love to kiss your neck,nipples,hands and suck your toes nipples pussy lips and clit,wanna sniff and lick your lovely hole, hope your wet and horny, love to finger fuck you with my long probing fingers, and finger your sexy bum-hole, love to lick your anus for you, want you to slowly take my hard cock into your sexy mouth licking it with your horny tongue, and then when your near to gasm I will slip my full length upto my balls in your gorgeous pussy, and if you let me up your sexy bumuntil you gasm at least once, love to make you squirt, letsd do it babe, talk to me, Alex

Attachments

• cock erect.jpg1.jpg
    cock erect.jpg1.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 4

Alexniceguy

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Love playing
Emily, good I love prolonged foreplay, love to kiss your neck,nipples,hands and suck your toes nipples pussy lips and clit,wanna sniff and lick your lovely hole, hope your wet and horny, love to finger fuck you with my long probing fingers, and finger your sexy bum-hole, love to lick your anus for you, want you to slowly take my hard cock into your sexy mouth licking it with your horny tongue, and then when your near to gasm I will slip my full length upto my balls in your gorgeous pussy, and if you let me up your sexy bum until you gasm at least once, love to make you squirt, lets do it babe, talk to me, Alex

Attachments

• cock (1).PNG
    cock (1).PNG
    62.4 KB · Views: 12
Back