Looking To Give My Girl A Birthday Present She Wont Forget

londonladuk69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi
Its my girlfriends birthday on the 24th of this month and just booked a nice hotel to take her to for the weekend Friday To Monday Morning and want to give her a surprise threesome. She's mentioned to me on several occasions, well should i say dropped many little sly hints about having a threesome with myself and another guy and that its her biggest fantasy to pack a over night bag of several of her sexy little outfits and to go to a hotel for at least a night or two and have another guy come over and join us at our hotel and to greet him at the door in one of her best naughtiest little outfits with her huge tits almost bursting out of her outfit tight little dress showing off her banging little tanned up body and super sexy little arse all thonged up ready to get absolutely fucked like crazy all night long for literally hours and hours on end. So basically that's exactly what im looking to arrange for her. I'm honestly and truthfully not just saying this but she is by far the best and dirtiest fuck i've ever had in my life. Up for absolutely anything and gives the best blowjob i ever had. Loves window sex and being watched sucking and fucking. Message me for my info

IMG_0983.jpg

jjjjjjjjj.jpg

Last edited:

Yungyorkshirehungchav

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi
Its my girlfriends birthday on the 24th of this month and just booked a nice hotel to take her to for the weekend Friday To Monday Morning and want to give her a surprise threesome. She's mentioned to me on several occasions, well should i say dropped many little sly hints about having a threesome with myself and another guy and that its her biggest fantasy to pack a over night bag of several of her sexy little outfits and to go to a hotel for at least a night or two and have another guy come over and join us at our hotel and to greet him at the door in one of her best naughtiest little outfits with her huge tits almost bursting out of her outfit tight little dress showing off her banging little tanned up body and super sexy little arse all thonged up ready to get absolutely fucked like crazy all night long for literally hours and hours on end. So basically that's exactly what im looking to arrange for her. I'm honestly and truthfully not just saying this but she is by far the best and dirtiest fuck i've ever had in my life. Up for absolutely anything and gives the best blowjob i ever had. Loves window sex and being watched sucking and fucking. Message me for my info

View attachment 85703

View attachment 85702
I’m down

Cheekychops38

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Where you looking to take her? I’d certainly be interested if she’s into BBC
I’m straight 39 year old that wants to explore his sexuality and be naughty, 6ft blonde hair blue eyes. And tbh I can’t fink of anyfin sexier than being tied up the corner and watching that first hand.....mayb with bf?

londonladuk69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I’m straight 39 year old that wants to explore his sexuality and be naughty, 6ft blonde hair blue eyes. And tbh I can’t fink of anyfin sexier than being tied up the corner and watching that first hand.....mayb with bf?
Hi sounds vey hot i must say are u female ??

S

SussexGuy47

would ur gf like an Older guy
im a 48 y.o guy fairly average guy but can be very naughty n horny when Needed..
im 5.8 manly hairy body..
Good firm suckable( been told!!.) 7 to 7half inch..

Back