Looking to fuck younger men 18-25

Hornydog

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
45 year old milf here 3 kids in a open marriage . Looking to have lots of fun . Love a good Gangbang or one on one , happy to travel . I have 38gg tits and I am a shaved tall bbw. I will fuck anyone preferbally on a weekend I can do over night stays or a filthy weekend if you can accom . I would like to get a good list going on here and work my way through everyone .if you want to meet get your name down here I am happy to travel within sensible distances 50 miles . I live in Guildford Surrey
Love to meet an have some casual fun

Danielovesmilfs

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
45 year old milf here 3 kids in a open marriage . Looking to have lots of fun . Love a good Gangbang or one on one , happy to travel . I have 38gg tits and I am a shaved tall bbw. I will fuck anyone preferbally on a weekend I can do over night stays or a filthy weekend if you can accom . I would like to get a good list going on here and work my way through everyone .if you want to meet get your name down here I am happy to travel within sensible distances 50 miles . I live in Guildford Surrey
Tell me where and when.
I love sexy mature ladies.

pusspumper245

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hey, i am older but hard and ready to give you all the orgasms you want, i am in mid Sussex

Bubbagump69

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hey im 23, staying in Camden tonight, wanna have some fun in my hotel room? Would love to see those double g's x

Stevedey90

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hang only in Croydon pm me?!?

Oscar1996

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

6”3 26 years old althletic build.
Would give you the fuck of your life, love big natural milf tits and live for experienced pussy. Message me.

H

Hookupinkent

I am very interested in fucking a sexy older woman i am 20 from NW London send a message if interested

Nathan30uk

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi im a 5'6 30 yo male in Milton Keynes whatsapp me 07305838587

Jake12345sexy

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

D

Dannyloveslady

Hi i am near guilford kik me on dannyloveslady

mohitkumar200

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

hi I am in west London and would love to meet u and show u a good time

Hectorxx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

luxarynude

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hey how you doing I was wondering if we could chat I am 20 mixed raced from london (Walthamstow) and I would love to have fun with you, I am 6ft tall with a medium build, I am very naughty and open minded and the rest is a secret x and I am seriously interested in doing so, I would love to have chat with you also I hope your having a good day today

‪+44 7747 580767‬

Dan_edw

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
40. Can meet or accommodate in à near by hotel for a good hard fuck

Ross22

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
22yo guy living in london. Interested?

Alex_scuba

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hi
I’m 15mins up the A3 so easy to cummmm up to you at short notice. Possibly several times !!!
Be great to message / chat