Looking to explore - boyfriend is boring

JohnM

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It was hard but after 10 years, I finally spoke out and now I'm almost free of him.

Definitely not looking for a 5th husband lol

I'm staying Single like a Pringle xx
Wanted to love, like, laugh and cry this post! @TashO75 you are amazing!
Am nicking ‘Single like a Pringle’ btw. Perfect reference for a friend of mine!

Needahand

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thank you, but I'm turning celibate after 4 marriages. Lol

I'm going to take time to love/like myself and find myself again. After 10 years in a controlling marriage, I just need to think of myself. Plus my beautiful family x
Similar to my situation, except I was only married once lol. Had a family together but she turned out to be an awful narcissist and made my life a total nightmare. Single is the way to go ;)

Strike

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Thank you, but I'm turning celibate after 4 marriages. Lol

I'm going to take time to love/like myself and find myself again. After 10 years in a controlling marriage, I just need to think of myself. Plus my beautiful family x
You are definitely right to do that.

Find the time to realise you are wonderful.

Enjoy finding yourself and having wonderful family times x

boredbedsguy50

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My profile will explain things in a lot more detail, but I would love to explore a little on here - get to know some interesting people, and maybe take the dive into a much more fulfilling sexual world.

Very much interested and genuine, but please don't be vague or boring.
Open to dms, or messages here, and just seeing where things go.
Sounds very intriguing about what you want to explore and start with fingers racing over a keyboard and then finding out where you would real fingers racing over you

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It was hard but after 10 years, I finally spoke out and now I'm almost free of him.

Definitely not looking for a 5th husband lol

I'm staying Single like a Pringle xx
5th husband what the fuck are you a reincarnation of joan collins..lol

M

MAJA82

My profile will explain things in a lot more detail, but I would love to explore a little on here - get to know some interesting people, and maybe take the dive into a much more fulfilling sexual world.

100% genuine and willing to do anything to help you get what you want. Message me and hopefully we can discuss more about what you’re after.

Waynogent

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Hi is there anyone here or is this just another fake profile … where are the genuine ladies !!!

ThickHips

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi is there anyone here or is this just another fake profile … where are the genuine ladies !!!
Totally genuine, just waiting on interesting messages from guys who offer more than hi, and actually tell me a little about themselves.

Waynogent

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Totally genuine, just waiting on interesting messages from guys who offer more than hi, and actually tell me a little about themselves.
Well then I can’t believe I got a reply now I feel a complete donut x
Well I hope you are finding Sunday good .
I am wayne by the way nice to meet you can we chat or are you too busy x

Dilf

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Welcome to the mad house, and enjoy your journey of self happiness and fulfilment, when you find your absolute happiness make a deal with yourself to stay there, obviously there will be bumps in the road, but no more dead ends! Have fun and be happy!!

Stevecol111

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Hey baby I'm interested in you

Ukhub44

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Well …. It’s a very interesting and enjoyable opportunity here!! Married older I’m guy who’d be very interested in sharing some chat and seeing where it could lead … send me a message

Native707

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Always exciting to explore

Back