Looking to explore - boyfriend is boring

ThickHips

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
My profile will explain things in a lot more detail, but I would love to explore a little on here - get to know some interesting people, and maybe take the dive into a much more fulfilling sexual world.

Very much interested and genuine, but please don't be vague or boring.
Open to dms, or messages here, and just seeing where things go.

reigniteyourspark

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
My profile will explain things in a lot more detail, but I would love to explore a little on here - get to know some interesting people, and maybe take the dive into a much more fulfilling sexual world.

I'm sure you will get a lot of interest here, good luck and have fun

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ditch the boring boyfriends, ladies.
I know nothing about your situations...but probably...ditch the boyfriends...

It is hard. Scary. It seems crazy/stupid/impossible to leave what seems like an otherwise good relationship. But don't condemn yourself to a sexless, low-sex, boring-sex life if high quality sex is clearly something that you need. It would be like choosing to live without oxygen.

It is so much easier to break up with a boyfriend than to divorce a husband (unless you are @TashO75 , yes, I'm looking at you, I need lessons from you, lady :) )

You will find someone who fits every part of you. Believe there is more and better for you, beautiful women.

ThickHips

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

It is hard. Scary. It seems crazy/stupid/impossible to leave what seems like an otherwise good relationship. But don't condemn yourself to a sexless, low-sex, boring-sex life if high quality sex is clearly something that you need. It would be like choosing to live without oxygen.

It is so much easier to break up with a boyfriend than to divorce a husband (unless you are @TashO75 , yes, I'm looking at you, I need lessons from you, lady :) )

You will find someone who fits every part of you. Believe there is more and better for you, beautiful women.
And what sort of life do you live?

S

SussexGuy47

Well
Please Do come an chat with me
To Me
IDE love to have a Long in depth chat..

Firefly

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
And what sort of life do you live?
yeah! exactly.
One in which I wish I had listened more carefully to the people who were screaming run.

But again. I don't know anything about your whole story. And I hope it is happy one. But for me...at such a young age to be "bored" is alarm bells ringing.

I hope you both find a beautiful balance that works well for your relationship.

Enzo44v

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Join the boring boyfriend club ! You will have a ton of sorting to do with pm overload lol . most are harmless but interesting . cheers from Florida !
I love Florida. Where about’s are you ?

if you like guys wearing small silk panties I’m here to chat x

T

TashO75

It was hard but after 10 years, I finally spoke out and now I'm almost free of him.

Definitely not looking for a 5th husband lol

I'm staying Single like a Pringle xx

Celticshooter

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I can see you’re in Hampshire, can you say whereabouts?

S

SussexGuy47

Plz inbox me Needing to know something..

M

MAJA82

Genuine guy here, up for giving you what you’re looking for as well as being very respectful. Can I message you?

Back