Looking ok I hope

Rob99

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi thanks for all the support and comments. I think hubby regrets saying it now But that’s his prob not mine “ I hope you agree”

What score out it 10 am I

Wow, you're a 10 from me!! Feel free to DM me any time!

plodder1

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
He should think himself very lucky, gorgeous

S

SussexGuy47

Hi thanks for all the support and comments. I think hubby regrets saying it now But that’s his prob not mine “ I hope you agree”

Definitely
Definitely
A TENNNNN
from me .
Where are you both at..living..??

ArcherSam

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Definitely close to double figures, you look amazing xx

squalodrag

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Looking gorgeous it's a 9.9 from me.

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Once the cat is out of the bag you can't get it back in. You have got my cock twitching and wanting to fuck you

iceroad

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

definatly 10 stunning hun XX

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

You look absolutely amazing lyn i would be honoured if you were with me i would treat you like a queen . You are absolutely stunning dont listen to the hubby would love to get my hands on your beautiful body..xx

NorthernRuff69

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Oh shit forgot to score you, needless to say you're a 10 all day long @Lynbay40

T

Toffeelions

You hubby a lucky bloke but as he doesn't seem to realise that , you are 1 sexy beautiful women xxx

DHardRock

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

I hope your hubby keeps having problems and you keep sharing your sexy pics ;) xxx

Back