Looking for someone to join us for a threesome

Superstu15

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
me and my wife are looking for someone to join us in having a threesome, maybe meet in a bar somewhere for a few drinks and then back to a hotel room for some fun. We r in Birmingham but can travel, let us know if you’re interested for a chat.

Bobby0295

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
What kinda age bracket yous looking for or doesn't it bother you? plus when you say someone are yous looking for M or F or isn't that important?

Harri11

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
me and my wife are looking for someone to join us in having a threesome, maybe meet in a bar somewhere for a few drinks and then back to a hotel room for some fun. We r in Birmingham but can travel, let us know if you’re interested for a chat.
Hi I'm interested, from the east mids pm me if you want to know more

H

HornyYoungBull27

Love to meet and love to join in thresome sex with my hard cock

Mart56

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Leicester guy here

Bluevein

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
You near cannock?

Rumrunner

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Birmingham here, drop me a pm and we’ll see where it goes!

Eroper1906

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi, 42M 5'7" average body and very curious to try this. I am in Yorkshire but can travel. Message me if you want to chat

B

BrianD

Hello. I am a bi male and can satisfy both of you as required. Slim and trim. Hope you are interested.

Vale

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
i'm interested

Back