Looking for my Velma.

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
image.jpeg image.jpeg

Good morning Adie, I have a question. A sensible question. A question that will test the limits of your mind and stretch the sinews of your knowledge to bursting point! The question is this: given that God is infinite, and that the Universe is also infinite... Of all the villains / monsters in Scooby - Doo what are favourites? Mine... Spooky Space Kook, Ghost of Captain Cutler and Charlie the Robot. :p

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
scoobymonsters.jpg
What a great question.
T.B.H. a tricky question too as there have been so many episodes!

If we just concentrate on scooby-doo where are you the original with 29 villians in that series. I would have to say the Black knight from the original episode set the mood and bar for future villens to come.
MV5BMDk5ZjNmZjMtNjczMy00ODdiLWE4M2ItOTE5MGM1MDI1MTBlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTYwNDQwMzA@._V1_.jpg
The other would be The Mummy of Ankha

If I'm honest I was more captivated as a kid by the chase scenes and my velma then the criminal, spooky villian; who you came to expect their cumuppance by the end of the episode.

Thanks for the question.
Made me think and have to check my old vhs collection lol.

R.I.P. Joe Ruby. Co created of scooby-doo. Who passed away today aged 87.

Last edited:

Tier

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
View attachment 50721
What a great question.
T.B.H. a tricky question too as there have been so many episodes!

If we just concentrate on scooby-doo where are you the original with 29 villians in that series. I would have to say the Black knight from the original episode set the mood and bar for future villens to come.
View attachment 50715
The other would be The Mummy of Ankha

If I'm honest I was more captivated as a kid by the chase scenes and my velma then the criminal, spooky villian; who you came to expect their cumuppance by the end of the episode.

Thanks for the question.
Made me think and have to check my old vhs collection lol.

R.I.P. Joe Ruby. Co created of scooby-doo. Who passed away today aged 87.

Excellent choices... Your third choice would be?? Lol I still watch old cartoons... Love Scooby- Do.. It was the flying bats... It just got you in the right place... Fantastic atmosphere... And scary... But everything was scary then.. Much better written... Fantastic artwork too.. I like mine because they don't show emotions... Made really scary noises... Hard to read. Did you watch the movies that came out in the 90s ? They got the feel right.. I started watching Sapphire & Steel.. again it's really deep and well written... It's much better watching as an adult, instead of just having a massive crush on Joanna Lumley :p space 1999.. Is cool to.. Scary and sexy... Two episodes... Dragons Domain.. And Devils plant.. You would like that one... A prison planet for men.. Run by women who wear very tight clothes... Look me up and throw away the key :D Anyways sorry to hear about Joe Ruby R.I.P. I hope your having a great evening..

Back