Looking for men to have sexy story based chat with

CarlHenderson

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Looking to have story chats with men, jointly writing fun stories involving us, telling me scenarios you would like to do and we can turn it into role play story , taking turns to write together as we both get horny.
Wow.. you been reading my mind… happy to do that as have done it quite a bit in the past with ex’s… didn’t realise ladies like it too. They just but you with it I think in past.

Fresco

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Looking to have story chats with men, jointly writing fun stories involving us, telling me scenarios you would like to do and we can turn it into role play story , taking turns to write together as we both get horny.
I am really keen to exchange some writing of your free anytime . I’d love the exchange xx

Scunny

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I am 29 Kieran from Scunthorpe i have fucked enough pussy in the flesh Neva done anything online as I am quite new to the internet and you sound like you would be good for me and I could also tell u sum ov the stuff I have done or wot I am in to then u could tell me dirty stories about us x

BigFertileLoad

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Have you ever played condom roulette?

Spanked58

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
No what do you do sounds fun have you ever played strip darts that's good

Curioussam21

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
As you sit on my lap and I'm kissing your neck my hand on your knee starts too slide too your inner thigh and very slowly under your dress my right hand now moving around your luscious swxy bottom my kissing and sucking now harder on your neck nibbling at your ear lobe and tasting all your perfume My hamd now almost completely under your dress . But just as I'm about too touch your red lace french panties. I stop my hand squeeze your bum and whisper in your ear do you want me too move my hand closer whispering do you want me too touch you . ? What do you respond ?

Spanked58

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Would to see your stocking tops as I look up your really short tight skirt and you then say please keep moving your hand up my leg I need to feel your fingers on my pushy lips and open them a bit wider what do you do now ?

Jontybois00

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Amanda. Very open minded bi married man 39 eager to play

A

Ata13

That sounds exactly like the sort of thing I’m looking for… PM me for more exciting details…..

Back