Looking for men near London

Adrian9191

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I'm currently with the situation alone at home and looking to meet new men. I can receive and live near London. I'm dreaming about doing bad things with strangers each day since the crisis started ....

I'm open to Anal, bondage,... No limits.
After 23:00 in stanford le hope area wanna meet a lorry driver in his cab? Pm to me

Tr86

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I'm currently with the situation alone at home and looking to meet new men. I can receive and live near London. I'm dreaming about doing bad things with strangers each day since the crisis started ....

I live in London how are you? And are you still looking ?

Leo4fun

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Hi am Hung and ready, the only question is am I too late

psajdak22

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Hello sexy. Where about u want to meet up. If u are still up for it just drop me a message pls

S

SussexGuy47

DEAD
THREAD...

OLD OUTA DATE

DEAD THREAD
NO POINT RESPONDING

NUFF SED

badgrampa

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

love to meet you, im in devon, love to take your anal cheery show you the joy of anal sex

CallmeDee4

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Hello there Sarah ,how r u doing?Urs truly IMG_20210807_222652_200.jpg

tallsurreystaines

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Hi shaun near staines where in london ru

L

LondonBob76

Hi Guys,

Hi, I'm in North London. Can travel too.

tallsurreystaines

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Hi shaun nr staines surrey love to drop by

Adie

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Wanna see the date of the original post
Also she was Last seen Jan 23, 2021

psajdak22

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Do u want to meet up honey??? I’m ready

Back