Looking for men near London

Timex15

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I'm currently with the situation alone at home and looking to meet new men. I can receive and live near London. I'm dreaming about doing bad things with strangers each day since the crisis started ....

I'm open to Anal, bondage,... No limits.
Still interested PM me

BigGinge85

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I'm currently with the situation alone at home and looking to meet new men. I can receive and live near London. I'm dreaming about doing bad things with strangers each day since the crisis started ....

I’m interested in pleasing you and making your fantasies, desires and dreams come true!

cris23

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am available when you are, I have a little average body, but this doesn't stop me to be very active :)

Billythekid1990

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Hi Sarah,

I am 31 and happy to visit and engage in all sorts of sexy activities with you. I’m also a landscaper, so keep in shape and have been told my ding dong is big.

I will send you a pic of me if you want.

thanks

bill

leviking

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

would you consider doing what i seeking, me at your mercy, you in total control of my fate ?

PeteSW9

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Hi you still looking ?

mrbiggiezz

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am in North London and i really would love to fulfill all your fantasies and you can fulfill mine too. PM me and let us see if you can handle my BBC

Divaboy1021

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Hi

Sam999

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm London. Pm me

Dave3602

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Hi there I’m in London for a few nights. Hit me up on pm and we can sort something out?

D_davis2651

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Hey babe what you up to? Any thoughts on meeting up for casual sex

S

SussexGuy47

this Is Now

A DEAD THREAD..N.B
user not been on since January. ....!!!!!

John17

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Hi. Like guys from Virginia??

Attachments

• 941DA88D-FA02-43B0-B9E4-24953F471E80.jpeg
    941DA88D-FA02-43B0-B9E4-24953F471E80.jpeg
    737.7 KB · Views: 1

Sam999

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm in London x

Yourdesire

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I’m outside off London hit me up

Back