Destiny

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hey there ladies
Taken a long break because had no luck I was on here last time but decided to try again
Men will be ignored
Looking for a regular friends with benefits situation with a woman, really want someone sucking on my pussy
Message me please
I can accommodate and I’ll get back to messages as soon as possible,

S

SlickDick46

Hey, loving the profile photo, sorry to hear the lacklustre with men, was wondering if you might want to play together with your girlfriend. PM or ignore me if you wish, but could be fun, eating pussy is my biggest turn on !

T

TashO75

Hey, loving the profile photo, sorry to hear the lacklustre with men, was wondering if you might want to play together with your girlfriend. PM or ignore me if you wish, but could be fun, eating pussy is my biggest turn on !

Why would you even comment!!

It's not a thread for Men. The OP has said men will be ignored, by her.

It's on a lesbian thread.

Respect that !!

EmpowerTwist

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I swear you blokes must be daft. This is literally a lesbian thread. The OP has said she will ignore men who comment. Guys like you, I actually feel sorry for, to be that stupid.

Back