Looking for dirty old men or couples for fun next week

alex4660

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I can eat pussy for hours .. absolutely love it. Crotch grinding on my face as you multi-orgasm over and over, so horny.
That said, A) where are you based? & B) fingers x'd you're genuine.
eating.jpg

phatbob

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I can eat pussy for hours .. absolutely love it. Crotch grinding on my face as you multi-orgasm over and over, so horny.
That said, A) where are you based? & B) fingers x'd you're genuine.
View attachment 152947
Omg I'd love to join that and suck your cock while you eat pussy and then swap position

Emeris

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So I've been good and faithful my entire marriage but due to illness my hubby can't have sex and I'm bored as fuck. I need some filthy fun. He's away all next week and it's a perfect time to find someone to eat my pussy.vCan anyone help me out?
I would love to eat your pussy and make you cum so much .... I am in Hampshire

Hardas

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
So I've been good and faithful my entire marriage but due to illness my hubby can't have sex and I'm bored as fuck. I need some filthy fun. He's away all next week and it's a perfect time to find someone to eat my pussy.vCan anyone help me out?
Hi I’d love to eat ur pussy I’m in Swansea can travel if ur not to far

janto

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I would do more than eat you out

Johnthomas1504

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hello I'm Stephen 67 and am willing to eat your pussy and give you multiple orgasms, whereabouts are you

automatic

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What area are you from. I'm heads of the valleys area. Any good?

Johnthomas1504

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
What area are you from. I'm heads of the valleys area. Any good?
I'm in West Yorkshire but perfectly willing to travel to you,so if you're interested let me know and will come down to you, I assume you can accommodate if you can't I will book a hotel room for us to have some fun.Are you just wanting your pussy licked or might you be interested in doing anything else

automatic

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi. I'm from heads of the valleys area, 62 years young and open to anything you want. Drop me a message if interested.

alex4660

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
So ... Did anyone get contacted or is this just another fake post? :confused:

karl4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm a single guy 55 and well hung and love to enjoy sex for hours so if your interested message me I'm genuine and very very clean also I live in Cardiff though I'm from Belfast originally

karl4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm a single guy 55 and well hung and love to enjoy sex for hours so if your interested message me I'm genuine and very very clean also I live in Cardiff though I'm from Belfast originally
And my name is Karl

karl4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'd love to as eating pussy is my favourite thing to do with a woman and I'll have you sat on my face until I make you juice several times

karl4fun

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'd love to help you out with whatever you want and believe me I know what I'm doing and you'd really love it and I'm not just blowing my own trumpet here so if you would like to take a chance then you'll see for yourself and have such an awesome and fun experience with me

Back