Looking for chat

maturemale4fun

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jan 11, 2025
Messages
253
Reaction score
69
Hi married male here 62 looking for chat with couples females or men , explore fantasies share stories have fun, if I r close to Midlands or NW u never know could lead to a meet for fun , I have telegram and telegraph if u want to use them get in touch
Phil x
 

Jimmychopper

UKChat Familiar
Joined
Jun 17, 2026
Messages
334
Reaction score
187
Hi married male here 62 looking for chat with couples females or men , explore fantasies share stories have fun, if I r close to Midlands or NW u never know could lead to a meet for fun , I have telegram and telegraph if u want to use them get in touch
Phil x
@Chopper0708 here is our telegram ID looking forward to getting your message
 
Back
Top