Looking for another guy.

J

John30kent

Hi I am 43 , my girlfriend is 40 and wants to be fucked by another guy while I watch and join in. We have done this a few times and found it a big turn on.

Must also be open to the idea of me sucking your cock clean when you pull it out of her wet pussy.
Hi I’m interested

Sussexlad

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi I am 43 , my girlfriend is 40 and wants to be fucked by another guy while I watch and join in. We have done this a few times and found it a big turn on.

Must also be open to the idea of me sucking your cock clean when you pull it out of her wet pussy.
Will be Apple to help

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

u still swinging?

Donboom

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Hi I’m very up for this as this is my fantasy

CD_Chantelle

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Hit me up if u want to try something completely different xx

J

Johnstone21

Where are you based.

Back