Looking for a guy

D

dazr

I'm happily married, but have wondered for a while what it would be like to be fucked by a man.

I want to do this as an anon thing, i.e. I would be blindfolded. My wife (and potentially our very sexual friend) would be watching.

If this sounds like something you would be up for, please PM me so we can discuss further details.

Look forward to hearing from you. :D

Attachments

• IMG_2131-2-2.jpg
    IMG_2131-2-2.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 30

Jamespowell

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I'm happily married, but have wondered for a while what it would be like to be fucked by a man.

I want to do this as an anon thing, i.e. I would be blindfolded. My wife (and potentially our very sexual friend) would be watching.

If this sounds like something you would be up for, please PM me so we can discuss further details.

I wanna bury my face in your ass and fuck it so deep and so good till I cum so deep in your ass I wanna fill you up and use you as a cum bucket

A

AlexB2401

Hey you have a very sexy ass I would be interested in sticking my cock in your ass?

Chris01976xxx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

I'll come over and fuck you and your wife and friends can watch

Back