Looking for a fun partner who like sharing his woman

Softy

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Fun, classy housewife looking to explore the swinging scene without hubby's approval. you need to ensure that you are dedicated to helping me achieve my desires and not just wanting a quickie. Especially for a longer term commitment.

Polite, educated and respectful men get in touch. I can't answer to messages as i get bombarded. I am often in chatrooms so if you see me introduce yourself with a face and other pics.

Softy x

ukguy5771

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Fun, classy housewife looking to explore the swinging scene without hubby's approval. you need to ensure that you are dedicated to helping me achieve my desires and not just wanting a quickie. Especially for a longer term commitment.

Polite, educated and respectful men get in touch. I can't answer to messages as i get bombarded. I am often in chatrooms so if you see me introduce yourself with a face and other pics.

Softy x
Hey softy ;)

Doc18

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Softy x
Hello I am a good looking, clean, kind, considerate man, in a commuted, tender, loving relationship with my soulmate. We have been exploring and talking about the possibility of adding a woman into our love life. We are both in our late 30's attractive and healthy. My lady has a wonderful petite figure. She is bi and curious to experience something where we can both selflessly love another person's mind and body and help realise some fantasies. I love to tease and please her, often without satisfying my own desires. She will have to vet you before hand. There will be no intercourse between you and me, but you are able (as am i) to do absolutely anything else to one another. You can do whatever you like to eachother, im happy to watch and take turns eating both your pussies whike you kiss. With time, if everyone is happy and secure and feeling safe and respected, more might happen. My gf has a fantasy where you would be in missionary playing with your pussy, she would be wanking me off from behind, planting soft kisses on my neck and shoulders and watching me fire my cum all over your body. There are many other things we'd like to try.

Davedave81

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score

Softy x
i hope to be able to help you fulfill your desires....ill look out for you in the chat rooms

sadgeek

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score

Softy x

sadgeek

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I’m a married guy who loves sex and fun but I’m feeling lonely. I’m 53, apparently still good looking but if I’m honest I’m not feeling it and I miss feeling alive! Hopefully we can feel alive together x

sadgeek

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi, I’m a married guy who loves sex and fun but I’m feeling lonely. I’m 53, apparently still good looking but if I’m honest I’m not feeling it and I miss feeling alive! Hopefully we can feel alive together x
@Softy where are you in the UK? X

Back