London - long term friend with benefits. Online/in person

Hildaya26

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
As the thread subject says. I am looking for long term friend with benefits. We will first start slowly with online chat to see if we will click or not. I am a busty, natural, well shaped ebony girl. In order to get in touch with me you must be 20 or older. Kiss

Harish

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
As the thread subject says. I am looking for long term friend with benefits. We will first start slowly with online chat to see if we will click or not. I am a busty, natural, well shaped ebony girl. In order to get in touch with me you must be 20 or older. Kiss
hey cutie. Im down for some fun x. You're breasts look quite heavy, may I hold them for you ;)

boobhunter81

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Hiya. Like the profile pic. Pity I live in the wrong part of the country, to be friends with benefits, with you.

snakey37

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
hi hildaya,if you fancy some fun with an older lad,harrow ,watford area hit me up babe

Recon2019

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Wow very very nice indeed, drop me a PM if you would like to chat...

badmarine58

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
hi im dave im 58 and a former Marine

jester

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Happy to chat and explore more, also part of a couple so we can all enjoy getting kinky together.

MattWilkes

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Would love to chat and get to know you ! Welcome to message me
X

JohnClark69

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
check ur pm
33y male

J

Just

Hi
Much older guy here interested. Get in touch n lets exchange details, chat. X

tallsurreystaines

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
hi shaun 52 staines here.

hope u still want to chat. x x x

Stevedey90

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hey 30 m south London. Let’s talk?

Hectorxx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
I would love to be friends if you around west London.

Hectorxx

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
How are you? Where abouts you from?

Matessz32

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Pm me babe

Back