local guys

lucykp

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I don't do phone,, for starters , but happy to chat in chat rooms,be on there later on today naughty room or lgbt room

lucykp

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Bodmin area ,, need to know all about you ,, please description,looks etc shaved not shaved? all sorts and a pic would be nice ,
big or small etc etc .. are you into doggin by chance

lucykp

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
ok where about's I'm near Bodmin ,, I don't do guys with facial hair and like my men smooth below don't do pain or vulgar stuff ,Im not dom or sub just a very horny T girl who loves to suck cock and be fucked in doors or out but i don't accomm I do go doggin occasionally near cardingham lakes .

lucykp

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi ,, ok tell me more please,, everything?

lucykp

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
so your married then ,,,I assume you cannot accommodate , facial hair ? big ,small ,shaven, etc etc

lucykp

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi ,I don't mind a hotel room ,never been in one before but am ok with it , Glad to hear no facial hair , that's nice and 9 inches and shaven,mm now you do have my interest ,lol would love to see a picture of you ,all of you if you get my meaning.x is there anything you'd like to ask me ,just fire away, like you I have nothing to hide , did you say you was married or not ?I am single but sadly I can't accommodate close knit community you see.
XX

lucykp

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
I think we should enter in to a more personnel messaging don't you , perhaps one to one in a chat room would be better .for now anyway

lucykp

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi ,,I dont have skype.kik or any of those sorry , we can go into to one ofthe chat rooms and go pm which and when will you use,X

Back