SwingingChris73
UKChat Initiate
- Joined
- Jun 4, 2026
- Messages
- 37
- Reaction score
- 30
Got a shopping bag full of my BBW wife's lingerie to throw out. Some great memories
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Still have it if you're interested.Hey would love to see what you have that i might be able to get a few bits off you.
Lingerie is such a turn on for me
Hey I am yeahStill have it if you're interested.
Where do you liveI'd love some x
YummyHere's a few items.
sent you a dmWhere do you live
I've promised some already. There's still some basques and other bits.Ill send you for payment, im a preop transman with pussy n tits, I'll even cum in them for you, what ever you'd like, and underwear u want too.
If interested, let me know