Lincoln bi sub bottom seeks tops.

Tinydinkle

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi Lee, fantastic to hear from you.

I’m 52 and divorced from a cuckold marriage, ( I have a tiny cock only 3 inches fully hard and cum prematurely could not satisfy her sexual needs) I served my ex wife’s and all her bulls needs for many years, this included clean up of my ex and her bulls, as well as my ex loved to watch me get bare back anal too.

I’m looking to submit to doms, I love cum in my mouth, all over my body face and hair but especially deep inside my arse. I hope you’re interested.

yorkshire72

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Hi Lee, fantastic to hear from you.

I’m 52 and divorced from a cuckold marriage, ( I have a tiny cock only 3 inches fully hard and cum prematurely could not satisfy her sexual needs) I served my ex wife’s and all her bulls needs for many years, this included clean up of my ex and her bulls, as well as my ex loved to watch me get bare back anal too.

I’m looking to submit to doms, I love cum in my mouth, all over my body face and hair but especially deep inside my arse. I hope you’re interested.
Yes I am interested I am married looking for new experiences but I would only have anal sex with a condom for your and my health would that be a problem

Last edited:
Back